CUSTOMIZED LESSONS TO SUIT EVERY LEVEL
Livin’ French is a method to learn, practice and enjoy French in France…
We offer courses at different levels. However, they can be tailored to your requirements and expectations. Prior to your arrival, we will administer a short test to ensure that you get the most out of our program.
The Livin’ French holiday immersion goal is to increase your confidence and ability to speak French in everyday life situations.
In partnership with www.coucoufrenchclasses.com/the-coucou-method/
OUR LEARNING METHOD
• The four main skills of language i.e. reading, writing, listening and speaking will be taught in context.
• Outings, activities, visits, shopping and restaurants are part of the program to exercise newly acquired language tools.
• To that end, the theory based on structure, vocabulary and communication will be put into practice during the whole stay.
OUR TAILOR MADE PROGRAM
The course can be specially structured to suit your needs.
• If you’re a couple or a party with different levels of French language skills the course can be adapted
• The course is shaped to start on a Monday and end 10 days later on a Wednesday but if your travel plans precede
or exceed these days you are most welcome to settle in early or leave later.
• Anything to make your stay perfect and easy can be arranged just let us know so we can offer you what suits you best.
A1 LEVEL – BEGINNER
- You can recognize French language but you cannot speak or understand any of it.
- You can barely recognize and use basic familiar words.
- You can understand in a basic way when the other person speaks slowly and clearly.
- You would love to make a significant jump and be able to communicate
This course is for you.
A2 LEVEL – ELEMENTARY
- You can understand isolated phrases.
- You can communicate using simple words.
- You can describe surroundings and communicate immediate needs.
- You would like to take a step further and use your skills in everyday life context.
This course will help you improve your skills.
B1 LEVEL – INTERMEDIATE
• You can understand the main points of clear standard speech on familiar subjects in work, school and leisure activities.
• You can manage in most situations that come up when travelling.
• You can produce a simple and cohesive text on familiar subjects.
• You can narrate an event or an experience and outline explanations behind a project or idea.
This course will take you a step further.
B2 LEVEL – UPPER INTERMEDIATE
• You can understand the main ideas of concrete or abstract topics.
• You can communicate with a degree of spontaneity and fluency during a conversation with a native speaker.
• You can speak in a clear, detailed way on a number of subjects.
• You can express an opinion on current affairs and detail various options.
This course is a great opportunity to practice and improve your language skills and learn more about the French culture.